The National Trust for the Cayman Islands is a membership-based organisation. Our members include local residents, businesses and people living overseas who care about conservation in the Cayman Islands.
How can you become a member, or renew your existing membership?
1. Sign up for membership online (secure form)
When completed, email it to us or print it and return it to our office at 558 South Church Street, Grand Cayman. We are open to the public from 9am to 5:30pm on weekdays.
You can sign up as:
An Individual Member
This entitles you to all membership benefits, and you can attend and vote at General Meetings if you are 18 or older.
You and your immediate family can join together, in which case you all become individual members. The only differences from all of you joining up separately is that it's less expensive for three or more members, and there is only one copy of each mailing sent to the family. Family membership is limited to two adults and up to two children under the age of 18.
Encourage children to foster an interest in the natural environment and local history. Through the Junior membership programme, we are able to enhance education in environmental and and historical subjects. Membership also allows children to meet with others that have similar interests.
All memberships run from 1st January to 31st December, except Life Membership which lasts as long as you do! If you join after October, your membership is valid for the following year. Remember, National Trust memberships make great gifts!
3 years: $80
Family (maximum of 4 including children under 18): $45
3 years: $125
Youth (under 18): $15
College Student: $15
Senior (over 60): $15
What do you get for your membership?
In addition to being part of Cayman's preservation efforts, you will receive:
- Voting privileges at all General Meetings
- he Trust Times* - our quarterly newsletter providing updates on current projects and issues, suggestions on how you can help, meeting notices and a special supplements
- Invitations to Special Events and Trust activities
- Discounts or free admission to National Trust properties in Australia, New Zealand, Barbados, the UK and many other countries
- Special prices on Trust products available at the Trust House
- Representation by an organisation that truly cares about environmental and historic preservation.
* in order to conserve resources (both financial and environmental), future versions of The Trust Times will be available online and will be sent in email; members will have the option of requesting a printed version (click here to go to the Newsletter page)
The National Trust has developed a complete range of partnership opportunities for those businesses who wish to participate. There are an unlimited number of possibilities including the sponsorship of specific Trust programs and events, marketing environmentally friendly products, creating new joint initiatives, and a host of others. Please contact the National Trust to discuss how your business can benefit from a Trust partnership while helping to achieve the Trust Mission.
For businesses who wish to simply make a donation to the Trust, please see the Annual Gift Program below.
Annual Gift Program
The Annual Gift Program provides members, businesses and concerned individuals the opportunity to make a special donation to help continue the important work of the Trust. Everyone is encouraged to participate at whatever level of support they can provide, as all donations are greatly appreciated. Contact the Trust office for details.